3DRobotics 3DR Radio Telemetry Kit 433Mhz 433 Air Module for APM2.6 Pixhawk
The Radio "Air" module is part of the new telemetry system.
It would work in conjunction with the "Ground" module offering a 2-way half duplex wireless communication system.
It base on 3DR Radio system and 100% compatible.
- Small size and light weight
- Available in 433MHz variants,we have 915 MHZ also, if you need, pls leave us a message.
- Receiver sensitivity to -121 dBm
- Transmit power up to 20dBm (100mW)
- Transparent serial link
- Air data rates up to 250kbps
- MAVLink protocol framing and status reporting
- Frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
- Adaptive time division multiplexing (TDM)
- Support for LBT and AFA
- Configurable duty cycle
- Built in error correcting code (can correct up to 25% data bit errors)
- Demonstrated range of several kilometers with a small omni antenna
- Can be used with a bi-directional amplifier for even more range
- Open source firmware
- AT commands for radio configuration
- RT commands for remote radio configuration
- Adaptive flow control when used with APM
- Based on the HopeRF HM-TRP radio module, featuring an SiLabs Si1000 RF microcontroller.
Very good quality design,as you can see as the picture.
Support OTG of Android Cellphones,and computer OTG. Antenna is 5.8G level ,not the cheap 2.4G level (whose range is very small and material is very cheap)
Size:18mmx51mm ( Slave ) 18mmx71mm(Master)
Weight : 50g
Note: Please pay attention to Plus-n-Minus of the power supply, the chip and circuit would be burned if connecting the power supply inversely. The Working voltage of this module is 5V, the power supply is as the APM2.52 interface showing
(Slave module /air module and APM2.52 connection diagram)