MYC-JA5D44 CPU Module,600MHz SAMA5D42/44 ARM Cortex-A5 Processors,512MB DDR2 SDRAM,512MB Nand Flash, 4MB Data Flash, 64KB EEPROM
Measuring only 67.6mm by 45mm, the tiny MYC-JA5D4X series CPU Modules are highly-integrated Linux-ready SOM (System on Modules) cards ideal for your next embedded design. It is based on Atmel’s SAMA5D4 series ARM Cortex-A5 MPUs which can operate at 600MHz (945DMIPS). Compared to the previous Cortex-A5 SoC from Atmel, the SAMA5D3, the SAMA5D4 brings a L2 cache, NEON, a slightly different clock tree, a hardware video decoder, and Trustzone support. Additionally, the MYC-JA5D4X module has 512MB DDR2 SDRAM, 512MB Nand Flash, 4MB Data Flash, 64KB EEPROM and Ethernet PHY on board and is equipped with one SO-DIMM 200-pin connector to bring out all the I/O signals from the CPU Module. It is ideal for any high-performance, low-power and cost-sensitive industrial application such as control panels/HMI, fitness equipment, smart grid infrastructure, communications gateways, imaging terminals and more.
MYC-JA5D4X CPU Module
The MYC-JA5D4X series CPU Modules allow two selections of Atmel SAMA5D42 and SAMA5D44 processors. The only difference between the two processors is that the SAMA5D44 supports Hardware video decoder while the SAMA5D42 cannot. MYIR provides comprehensive documents and ready-to-run software packages for running Linux 3.18 operating systems on the MYC-JA5D4X series modules.
SAMA5DA Serials Devices
MYIR offers a development board MYD-JA5D4X for evaluation and prototyping based on Atmel SAMA5D4 solutions. The board is using the MYC-JA5D4X as core controller to be mounted on the specific designed base board, delivering a rich set of peripherals and user interfaces including serial ports, USB Host/Device, Ethernet ports, RS485, TF card slot, Audio in/out, HDMI, LCD, Camera interface, etc.
MYIR also provides custom design services, we can help with your base board design based on the MYC-JA5D4X CPU module rapidly; we can also modify on existing hardware, whether reducing, adding or removing functions according to your requirements.
MYD-JA5D4X Developmemt Board
- Dimensions: 45mm x 67.6 mm
- PCB layers: 8-layer design
- Power supply: 3.3V/2A
- Working Temp.: 0~70 Celsius (commercial level) or -40~85 Celsius (industrial level)
- Processor: Atmel SAMA5D42, SAMA5D44
- ARM® Cortex™-A5 processor, operates at up to 600MHz (945DMIPS)
- 64-bit internal bus architecture and 32-bit DDR interface
- L2 cache for improved overall system performance
- Neon and floating-point unit (FPU) for high-precision computing and accelerated data processing
- 720p hardware video decoder supporting H264/263, VP8, JPEG
- CMOS image sensor interface and Dual EMAC 10/100 with IEEE1588 support
- 512MB DD2 SDRAM
- 512MB Nand Flash
- 4MB Data Flash
- 64KB EEPROM
- One Power indicator (Red)
- One user LED (Blue)
- 1.8v DDR2 SO-DIMM 200-pin connector for bringing out below signals:
- 2 x Ethernet
- 3 x USB2.0 Host
- 8 x Serial ports
- 4 x TWI
- 3 x SPI
- 5 x 12-bit ADC
- 1 x SMD
- 4 x 4-bit SDIO
- 1 x LCD
- 1 x ISI
- 7 x GPIOs
- Ready-to-run Linux 3.18 OS
MYC-JA5D4X CPU Module x1
We do not responssible for any customs tax or any other extra fee happend on your country\'s customs.